Financial Coach + Mentor
TODAY: Education. Consultation. Game Plan for Success.
- Work together to understand Personal Goals + Motivations.
- Share “Evidence-Based” approach to Financial Planning.
- Develop a Game Plan for Success together.
- Implement + Monitor the Game Plan.
- Measure Success regularly, Adjust Plan to Sustain Progress.
Family Office Services
SHORT-TERM: Taxes. Insurance. Cash Management.
- Prepare ALL your Federal, State, and Local tax returns
- Ensure compliance by filing as required of Professional Athletes
- Tax planning to prepare BEFORE each season – No surprises.
- Coordinate quarterly tax estimated payments
- Access to personalized AF Client website, for all your documents – anytime, anywhere.
LONG-TERM: Savings Game Plan. Retirement. Estate Planning.
- Constant focus on preparing appropriately for Retirement
- Educate our Clients on what it means to be prepared, mentally and financially
- Identify opportunities to contribute to tax efficient Retirement accounts
- Coordinate to ensure these opportunities are taken advantage of
- Carefully consider the need for Wills, Trusts, Healthcare Powers of Attorney
- Evaluate the need to upgrade from the current Estate Plan
- Access to AF Client website, to monitor your Retirement Goals progression – anytime, anywhere.
- Discuss options available to Athletes, to identify and match their Charitable desires
- File for Tax Exempt (Not for Profit) status with the IRS
- Coordinate appropriate documentation and filings to maintain status
- Manage the accounting and reporting functions of the Foundation
- Administer the Acknowledgement Letters requirement of the IRS
- Ensure the Athlete’s Foundation is compliant and efficient
- Remove the challenges of managing the Foundation, so our Clients can focus on its Mission